Jeremy and I are so close to being done with the construction! We just need to finish the ceiling in the bathroom, install the shower surround, trim the doors, do baseboards and light fixtures. Hooray! I know that might sound like a lot, but we've already done so much (over SUCH a long period of time...). We are also very excited that we've found such a nice family to rent our house for the next few years. Hopefully three years will be enough for the housing market to rebound back to a reasonable level. In the meantime, I hope the room will add a lot of functionality to the house.
Here are a few photos of our biggest progress leaps to date. I hope to post photos of the finished room soon! Everything should be done by Tuesday. :)
1) Jeremy working in the ceiling of the bathroom (closet on left, entry door straight ahead).

2) Insulation is in, and drywall is on its way up.

3) Everything is painted, plus blinds, ceiling fan and floors are all installed. Just needs the finishing touches!
No comments:
Post a Comment